Context Map page
The Context Map page shows the details of a Context Map.
- The top panel provides basic details of the name, description, (if any) status etc:
- The Links tab shows all the Links that have been added to the Context Map. If you have the relevant permissions, the Context Map is Draft and you are in its Steward team an Edit Links button is displayed.
- The Admin Details tab shows common administration details applicable to all types of Admin Items
- The History tab shows any older or newer Context Maps that are associated with this Context Map (ie those that form its Lineage). Usually the other Context Maps will have the same name but names of things can change during their life and there can be splits and merges with other Context Maps (e.g. if an Application is split into separate modules)
- The Download tab allows you to download the contents of the Context Map as an XML file or as an Excel spreadsheet.
- The Differences tab allows you to compare this Context Map with another either in the same lineage or an unrelated one.