How to Log In
You can log in to Listpoint as follows:
- You need to have Registered for a Listpoint account, and have received an email confirming your account is ready for use. Note that there are several environments and you need a different account for each. So your 'live' account will not work for the 'training' environment.
- Open your browser and go to the [Listpoint website] (or another environment if so advised). You will see the public Home Page with the main menu to the left:
- Click on the Login menu option. The Login page will be displayed:
- Enter the username and password that you chose when you registered. If correct the Home Page will show a list of your Favourite Contexts as well as the usual Community Browse. You will also have access to editing functions if you have been granted the relevant User Roles.
- If you enter the wrong password too many times your account will be locked out and a User Administrator will be informed by email and will unlock your account as soon as possible.
- If you cannot remember your password you may request a new one from the Login page. There is no other way to get a new password so contacting the [Helpdesk] will not do the trick.
- Note that the log in / create account prompt at the top of this page (the wiki page that you are currently reading) is for wiki authors - it is NOT what you should use to login to Listpoint.