How to change a User's Roles
In order to set up or change another User's Roles:
- Click on Admin. The Admin page is displayed
- In the User Administrator functions section, click on All Users. The List of Users page is displayed
- Find the Username of the person whose Roles are to be changed and click on it. The MyAccount page for that User is displayed.
- Select the Roles tab
- Click on Edit
- Update the Roles tick boxes as required. You will only be able to grant the Registrar role if you are already a Registrar yourself.
- Click on Update
- The User whose Roles have been updated will need to log out and log in again for the change to take effect.