How to create a Code List
Usually you will want to create a new version of an existing Code List. However, if there really is nothing suitable on Listpoint from which to start you can create a completely new empty Code List as follows:
- You need to be logged in. You also need to have the Code List Creator role.
- Click on My Account menu option. You will see the page describing your User Profile.
- Select the Team Membership tab. This shows the teams of which you are a member.
- Click on the Team who you wish to be the Steward of the new Code List. You will see the Team Page.
- Select the Stewards tab:
- Click on Add new Code List. You will see the new Code List page.
- Complete the new Code List details, and click on Insert. You will see the page showing the new draft Code List.
- The draft code list can now be edited