How to create a Context
- You need to be logged in. You also need to have the Context Creator role.
- Click on My Account menu option. You will see the page describing your User Profile.
- Select the Contexts tab:
- Click on Add new Context. The New Context page will be displayed.
- Complete the new Context details. The following fields are mandatory: Context Name, Version Number, Context Type, Owner Team, Steward Team and Publication Policy.
- Click on Insert. You will see the Context page showing the new draft context.
Once the Context has been created, you may:
- Create EDTs by clicking Add a new EDT to this Context on the Data Types tab.
You may also: