How to create a new version of an existing Code List
You may create a new version of an existing Code List, or alternatively you may want to create a new Code List from scratch.
To create a new version of an existing Code list:
- You need to be logged in. You also need to be a member of the Code List's Steward Team, and have the Code List Creator role.
- To create a new draft version of a Code List, find the Latest version of the Code List. The Code List page is displayed.
- - Click on Start new Draft. This creates a new draft version that is a copy of the selected Code List.
- - The Code List page for the new version is displayed. Note that the version number of the new draft list has been incremented by default, and the status is Draft. If required you may update the Code List Admin Details.
- The draft code list can now be edited.