How to download a Context Map
You can download a Context Map as follows:
- Find the Context Map that you wish to download. The Context Map page is displayed.
- Select the Download tab.
- Choose the format for the download - XML Spreadsheet (or straight XML if you wish).
- Click on the corresponding download link. If this is the first time the download has been requested by anyone it may take a few minutes to run.
- A dialog box will offer the chance to either Open or Save the download. Choose Save. [ NB If you are using Firefox your dialog boxes will be a little different. ]
- A dialog box will let you choose the name and location for the downloaded file.
- When the download has finished you can open the file:
- Provided you have Excel 2003 or 2007 you will see the downloaded spreadsheet:
- If you are downloading a spreadsheet that you intend to edit for subsequent upload please be careful to keep it as an XML Spreadsheet and to keep the .xls filetype or it will not upload successfully.
Your application can download a Context Map in two further ways: