How to find a Context
You can find a particular Context in several ways:
- If you know the name or part of the name you can Search for it
- If you know the business area and organization responsible for it you can browse for it.
- If it is a Context that you have selected as a Favourite for one of your teams you will find it in your list of Favourite Contexts.
- If you are a member of either the Owner or Steward Team for the Context it will be listed on the Contexts tab of your My Account page
- If you know another Context to which it has been mapped using a Context Map (e.g. two applications that are interfaced together) you can navigate from the other Context to the Context Map page and from there to the Context you wanted.
- If you want to find an earlier version of a Context you can browse through its history
- If you know a Code List used by the Context you can browse from the Code List