How to find a Context Map
There is currently no search option to find a Context Map explicitly. However, each Context Map always has both a Source and a Target Context so you find a Context Map through either of them:
- First find either the Source or Target Context. You will see the Context page.
- Next select the Context Maps tab:
- You will see two lists of Context Maps (one of which will probably be empty)
- Context Maps linking FROM this Context
- Context Maps linking TO this Context
- The Context Map you want should appear in one of these lists. Click on it to navigate to the Context Map page.