How to search for a Code List
You can search for a Code List as follows:
- From the Main Menu select the Search option. The Search Page is displayed.
- In the Search For panel check that 'Code List' is checked.
- In the Search Status panel you can select statuses other than 'Latest' if necessary.
- In the Search Criteria panel you can enter either:
- A portion of the name of the Code List you want to find together with one of the top four operators or
- A series of example Codes or Meanings that you require the Code List to contain for instance if searching for a Code List of countries you might enter FR DE "United Kingdom" Belgium to ensure you get just the Code Lists that use two character codes for countries including the particular named European countries
- Press the Search button. Results may take a while to appear at present.