How to search for an EDT
You can search for a Enumerated Data Type as follows:
- From the Main Menu select the Search option. The Search Page is displayed.
- In the Search For panel check the 'Enumerated Data Types' box and uncheck the 'Code Lists' box.
- In the Search Status panel you can select statuses other than 'Latest' if necessary.
- In the Search Criteria panel enter:
- A portion of the name of the EDT you want to find together with one of the top four operators
- Press the Search button. Results may take a while to appear at present.