How to validate a Context
You can validate a Context as follows:
- You need to be in the Steward team for the Context and have the Context Editor role - otherwise you will not be able to access it.
- Find the draft Context you wish to validate (if not already there). You will see the Context page:
- Press the Validate button. If there are no errors you will see:
- If there are any errors you will see:
- You will also see a list of the errors such as:
- These errors need to be fixed before the Context can be published. Some may be errors with the Context details, most will be errors concerning an EDT and the CVs it defines