Revision as of 17:14, 3 April 2009 by Jks
The Level page shows details of a Level of a Code List.
- The top panel provides the Code List Name and the Level Name.
- The Contents tab lists all the Code List Elements held within the Level. If the Code List is a Draft and you are a member of its Steward Team and have the Code List Editor role you will also see a button allowing you to edit it.
- The Template tab shows the properties of the Level. This includes the settings of a few Business Rules that are tested during Validation:
- The Who uses it? tab shows a list of all EDTs which reference this Level of the Code List, and their Contexts.
- The Code Maps tab shows any Code Maps which reference this Level of the Code List.